Licensing applications – cemetery and funeral bureau
To complete the licensure application, you must do the following:
• The Cemetery and Funeral Bureau requires all applicants to be fingerprinted; please submit a completed Live Scan request form with your application.
• You have an active license as a Cemetery Manager, Crematory Manager, Embalmer, Funeral Director or an Apprentice Embalmer Certificate.
• You have previously submitted Live Scan information as an officer, owner or board trustee of a Funeral Establishment.
• You have previously submitted Live Scan information as an officer or owner of a Crematory or Cemetery after November 1, 2002.
• You applied for licensure after November 1, 2002 and hold a current Cemetery Salesperson, Cremated Remains Disposer or a Cemetery Broker License.
PLEASE NOTE: Live Scan or fingerprint cards submitted to other agencies do not meet this requirement.
• The Cemetery and Funeral Bureau requires official transcripts. Funeral homes in houston tx “Official Transcripts” are transcripts sent directly from the educational institution, in a sealed envelope, to the Cemetery and Funeral Bureau at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite S-208, Sacramento, CA 95834, for the following applications:
• Funeral Director (Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree, or an equivalent of 60 units recognized by the Western Association of Colleges and Universities, or any nationally recognized accrediting body of colleges and universities)
• These forms are in PDF format and can be filled out online and printed! Point your mouse to the box you wish to enter information and click your mouse button. Corrigan craciun funeral home cleveland oh The tab key can be used to jump from box to box. All faiths funeral home For those boxes needing a checkmark, position the mouse in the box and click your mouse button. Beach funeral and cremation services inc A checkmark will be entered for you. Alexandria va funeral homes When you are finished entering information into the form, it’s ready to be printed and mailed to the address indicated on the form.
Per Business and Professions Code Section 115.5, the licensure process will be expedited for an applicant who meets both of the following requirements:
(1) Supplies evidence satisfactory to the board that the applicant is married to, or in a domestic partnership or other legal union with, an active duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is assigned to a duty station in this state under official active duty military orders.
(2) Holds a current license in another state, district, or territory of the United States in the profession or vocation for which he or she seeks licensure from the board.
If you have questions or need further information please contact the Bureau, or email the Department of Consumer Affairs at email@example.com.
Business and Professions Code Section 114.3 allows for the waiver of renewal fees for a licensee or registrant called to active duty as a member of the United States Armed Forces or the California National Guard if all of the following requirements are met:
(1) The licensee or registrant possessed a current and valid license with the board at the time he or she was called to active duty.
(2) The renewal requirements are waived only for the period during which the licensee or registrant is on active duty service.
(3) Written documentation that substantiates the licensee or registrant?s active duty service is provided to the board.
(b)(1) Except as specified in paragraph (2), the licensee or registrant shall not engage in any activities requiring a license during the period that the waivers provided by this section are in effect.
(2) If the licensee or registrant will provide services for which he or she is licensed while on active duty, the board shall convert the license status to military active and no private practice of any type shall be permitted.
(c) In order to engage in any activities for which he or she is licensed once discharged from active duty, the licensee or registrant shall meet all necessary renewal requirements as determined by the board within six months from the licensee?s or registrant?s date of discharge from active duty service.
(d) After a licensee or registrant receives notice of his or her discharge date, the licensee or registrant shall notify the board of his or her discharge from active duty within 60 days for receiving his or her notice of discharge.
If you have questions or need further information please contact the Bureau, or email the Department of Consumer Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternative funeral services elliot lake Funeral Establishment
• Original Funeral Establishment License – Use this application only when opening a new funeral establishment not currently licensed by the Bureau.
• Assignment of Funeral Establishment License – Use this application when purchasing an existing funeral establishment currently licensed by the Bureau.
• Change in Location of Funeral Establishment and/or preparation-storage Room – To be used when moving either a funeral establishment location and/or the preparation/storage room.
• Notification of Change – Use this application when changing corporate officers, trustees, or the managing funeral director, and applying for approval to share.
Request for Examination Accommodations for Examinees with Disabilities