Usa-ramp agent job in , other airport employer career, jobs in airport terminal services (ats)
SUMMARY: As an Airport Ramp Agent you will support airlines by overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Airport Ramp Agent – include the following. How to prepare for a cleaning lady Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the work place.
• Unloads passenger baggage, cargo and mail from aircraft bins while plane is parked at the gate on to bag carts.
• Delivers loaded bag carts using tugs to bag room and unloads bag cars on to conveyor belt which will bring the bags to the carousals for passenger pick up.
• Delivers bag carts of mail to airport post office and picks up loaded carts for out going flights.
• Delivers bag carts of cargo to the cargo area and picks up loaded carts for out going flights.
• Services aircraft water tanks to ensure there is enough drinking water on the plane.
• Stocks aircraft with needed supplies for lavatories or galleys.
• Loads bag carts in the bag room with baggage from the ticket counter for outgoing flights and delivers them to aircraft.
• Loads passenger baggage, cargo and mail into aircraft bins while plane is parked at the gate from bag carts.
• Tows aircraft to remote areas at the airport if there are too many aircraft on the ground and not enough gate space.
• Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area and bag room for upcoming flights.
• Performs assigned administrative duties on a voluntary basis (e.g. How much to tip cleaning lady nyc GSE fluid inspections and appearance, FOD walks, washing equipment and removing trash from ramp area).
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
• Must possess at least a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent.
• Must pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
• Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Hotel cleaning lady crossword clue However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Meet with over 60 employers seeking Cal State LA Seniors, graduate students, and alumni for full-time, wage-based, entry to mid-level job positions. How much does a maid cost in canada GOLDEN BALLROOM. Another word for maid (Main Walkway between Student Health Center & the Gymnasium).
THE 22ND ANNUAL LA COMMUNITY JOB FAIR AT DODGER STADIUM! SATURDAY, MARCH 25TH 10AM – 1PM ATTENTION: This will be a hiring event! Print your application and bring it with you to the job fair. How much does a maid cost in dubai Please dress professionally. Cleaning lady cartoon pictures Help us spread the word by telling all your friends and family that they can interview too! Find our posts on Facebook by searching #LAJobFair and share away!
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americas with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, service and activities. Cleaning lady pictures clip art Alternative formats in large print, braille, audio, and other formats (if possible), will be provided upon request.