Value pricing pilot program – congestion pricing – fhwa office of operations
The Value Pricing Project Program July – September 2016 Quarterly Report is now available. Studio desk workbench workstation furniture San Francisco Parking Supply and Utilization Study
This report analyzed a diverse range of parking pricing and rebate strategies on vehicle miles traveled (VMT) and vehicle hours of delay (VHD) and showed that some strategies would be particularly effective reducing VMT and VHD, although parking pricing, unlike cordon pricing, would not curtail pass-through trips. Hp deskjet inkjet printer d1660 Congestion Pricing – A Primer: Effective Approaches to Streamlining Back Office Operations
The document explores the range of back office issues that have arisen on congestion pricing projects throughout the United States. Deskjet 3050 ink compatibility The issues are organized into eight categories: policy decisions, interoperability back office efficiency, enforcement, data analysis and warehousing, transparency, privacy, and private sector involvement.
Hp deskjet 1050 printer software installation Congestion Pricing – A Primer: Evolution of Second Generation Pricing Projects
This primer explores the evolution of first-generation pricing strategies into more complex express toll lanes using new or expanded capacity.
The Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) Act did not authorize additional funds after FY2012 for the discretionary grant component of the Value Pricing Pilot Program (VPPP). Wallpaper desktop nature waterfall However, FHWA’s ability to enter into cooperative agreements for projects that require tolling authority under this program for their implementation will continue.
The VPPP was established by the U.S. Co desk Congress as the Congestion Pricing Pilot Program in 1991. Desktop publishing jobs It was subsequently renamed the VPPP under Section 1216 (a) of TEA-21 in 1998, and continued through SAFETEA-LU. Odesk review cnet There are 12 State-led programs and 2 city-led programs participating in the VPPP: California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York City, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Washington State, and the District of Columbia. Desktop publishing programs examples Many of these programs have multiple projects. Remote desktop connect windows 7 home premium View a list of all projects since 2008 that have received VPPP grant funding
The VPPP is intended to demonstrate whether and to what extent roadway congestion may be reduced through application of congestion pricing strategies, and the magnitude of the impact of such strategies on driver behavior, traffic volumes, transit ridership, air quality and availability of funds for transportation programs. Painting a computer desk Fiscal year 2012 was the final year in which funding was available to solicit projects. Desktop wallpapers hd 1080p 1366×768 While the program no longer actively solicits projects, it continues to manage the completion of over 25 active projects. Hp 3521 deskjet printer reviews In addition, the program can still provide tolling authority to State, regional or local governments to implement congestion pricing applications and report on their effects.
Value Pricing projects continue to demonstrate the technical feasibility of pricing and have changed travel behavior. Deskconnect android Priced lanes have also proven that many travelers are happy to have the option of paying for a guaranteed reliable trip. Desktop backgrounds space hd Furthermore, the VPPP’s support of innovative congestion reduction strategies through the deployment of priced facilities has created more efficient use of the transportation network which offers citizens the opportunity to reach services and jobs. Desktone pricing Key Findings
The VPPP projects and studies have provided many valuable lessons, but three key findings demonstrate the significant progress made in the past few years toward successful deployment of comprehensive congestion pricing strategies and programs:
• Equity concerns are being addressed through better planning and public outreach.
• Congestion reduction is being achieved in highway corridors and parking facilities where congestion pricing projects have been implemented.
• Pilot projects and studies are leading many metropolitan areas to develop managed lane systems and to integrate congestion pricing strategies into their regional plans and implementation programs to support larger regional congestion reduction and mobility goals.
While the VPPP no longer receives funds to award to projects under MAP-21, and requirements for toll agreements under Section 129 and Section 166 tolling were eliminated, entities can still seek authority to toll under the program. Desktop wallpapers nature spring However, there is no longer a need for project sponsors to submit a formal tolling Expression of Interest prior to seeking tolling authority.
In lieu of such a submission, we would suggest that Division Offices with questions on advancing tolling projects in their States first work through Mark Sullivan in the Office of Innovative Program Delivery, who coordinates the Tolling and Pricing Team at FHWA headquarters. Quotes wallpaper hd for desktop widescreen He is available to provide assistance on general or cross-cutting questions on the Federal tolling programs. Front desk in spanish Resources
• Quarterly Reports – These reports are updated on a quarterly basis and cover active projects being studied as well as projects that have been implemented under the VPPP. Desktop backgrounds mac free Each report includes a description of the project; when project funds were awarded; the anticipated completion date; the update for the current quarter; and a contact name for those seeking additional information about the project.
• Project Study Reports – Projects funded by the Value Pricing Pilot Program have resulted in several study reports, providing findings, results, and lessons learned.
• Report to Congress on the Value Pricing Pilot Program Through April 2016 ( HTML, PDF 792KB)
• Report to Congress on the Value Pricing Pilot Program Through April 2014 ( HTML, PDF 2.5MB)
• Report to Congress on the Value Pricing Pilot Program Through April 2012 ( HTML, PDF 1.5MB)
• Report to Congress on the Value Pricing Pilot Program Through April 2010 ( HTML, PDF 73KB)
• Report to Congress on the Value Pricing Pilot Program through May 2009 ( HTML, PDF 688KB)
• Report to Congress on the Value Pricing Pilot Program through April 2006 ( HTML, PDF 700KB)
• Value Pricing Pilot Program: Lessons Learned ( HTML, PDF 1.6MB) – Publication Number: FHWA-HOP-08-023
• FHWA Office of Innovative Program Delivery – Sources & Tools: User-based Revenue Sources
You may need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDFs on this page.